There are many ways to help support The Andrew Freedman Home. If you’d like to support AFH programs, you can do so with the gift of money, or your time volunteering. However, we are also seeking the items below to help us accomplish goals for more people. Please contact email@example.com if you can help. Thank you very much!
Currently The Andrew Freedman Home is in need of:
- Drying Rack for prints
- Flat file cabinets
- Track lighting
- Power washer
- Shop vacuum
- Rolling carts of almost any kind
- iPad Mini (16gb)
- 16GB, 32GB Compact Flash Cards
- Furniture (contact us about specifics)
- Monographs, collections, and exhibition catalogs on contemporary artists
- Books on Art, Poetry, Community Activism, and Gardening to add to our Community Book Room
Soon, we will have a Wishlist Registry so you won’t even have to leave the house to do this! You’ll be able to help grant AFH wishes by making purchases on Amazon.com! Thanks for your donation and being a part of AFH efforts to champion artists!